Readers, please email for inquiries. I rarely respond through comments. Thank you: nadhirah_sainuri@yahoo.co.uk

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Happy

I've always wanted to be a full time housewife. To look after my children & raise them in my own way. Tapi kerjaya juga penting untuk kerukunan rumahtangga & kestabilan ekonomi. So, as a working mother, I don't want my children to feel neglected hence some entertainment won't spoil them. Hey, I include this baby in my womb while writing this post. That explain the word 'children' & 'them'.

 Deposit RM50, u can push your child in this trolley car for free at Giant 1 Borneo

 Dia taknak turun langsung. Pasang seat belt sendiri. Nangis bila nak return back

 Bagi meredakan tangisan, bawa dia main air playground for RM5

 Bergolek-golek

 Sliding

 Penat & berpeluh tapi belum mau stop

He got this for free after playing



No comments: